Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris brings new reputation rewards and a new pool card.
This PVP glove challenges even the best Destiny 2 players – but there are great rewards for surviving it and achieving a winning streak!
With Trials of Osiris on hiatus this weekend, here’s what you need to know before it returns on October 8!
What are the trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a time-limited PVP game mode in Destiny 2 that challenges players to win rounds and stackable matches for big rewards as well as reputation levels.
The more reps you grind, the faster you get to when you score wins.
Trials of Osiris runs Friday through Tuesday, but will be on hiatus before returning on October 8.
Trials of Osiris reputation rewards and card
October 1 – October 5
This week, Trials of Osiris has been canceled so as not to overlap with Banner PVP events.
September 24 – September 28
MAP – Wormhaven
Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Mod (2)
Reputation Rank 7: Prism of Improvement (3)
Reputation Rank 10: Trial Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Mod (2)
Reputation Rank 16: Trial Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
Flawless Reward: Adept of the Igneous Hammer
Xur location and inventory – Legendary items and more
Trials of Osiris isn’t the only thing going live in Destiny 2 on Friday, as Agent of the Nine will be back tomorrow.
Xur lands every Friday, selling unique (even legendary) items until Tuesday before disappearing again.
Xur’s Exotic Inventory for this week:
- Exotic Engram
- Hard Light – Energy Auto Rifle
- Shards of Galanor – Hunter’s Gauntlets (62 total stats)
- Alpha Lupi crest – Titan chest armor (62 total stats)
- Solar armbands – Warlock Gauntlets (65 stats in total)
Last week, you can find Xur in EDZ, The Winding Cove, and collect the following items from Xur’s inventory for Legendary Shards (and Glimmer):
- Exotic Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Merciless – Energy Fusion Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- Shinobu’s Wish – Hunter’s Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Wormgod Caress – Titan Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Veil of Apotheosis – Warlock Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
The price of each Xur Legendary item is 1,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
This week’s legendary weapons:
Main hand cannon
|Jian 7 rifle||Energy Pulse Rifle|
|Last Perdition||Energy Pulse Rifle|
|Seventh Seraphim CQC-12||Energy pump shotgun|
|Empty words||Energy fusion rifle|
|The memory of Bérenger||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
This week’s legendary armor:
Ancient Apocalypse Grips
|Vest of the Ancient Apocalypse||Hunter’s chest armor|
|Cloak of the Ancient Apocalypse||Hunter hunter cloak|
|Ancient Apocalypse Mask||Hunter helmet|
|Strides of the ancient Apocalypse||Hunter’s leg armor|
Legendary weapons from last week
- Seventh Seraph Carbine – Primary Auto Rifle – 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Lights
- Last Perdition – Energy Pulse Rifle – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Whispering Slab – Main Battle Arc – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Timelines Vortex – Energy Fusion Rifle – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Main Ingredient – Energy Fusion Rifle – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Outrageous Fortune – Heavy Grenade Launcher – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Crowd Pleaser – Heavy Grenade Launcher – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
Legendary armor from last week
- Simulator Grips – Hunter’s Gauntlets – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Gleams
- Simulator Vest – Hunter’s Chest – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Cloak of Entanglement – Hunter’s Cloak – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Lights
- Simulator Mask – Hunter’s Helmet – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Gleams
- Simulator Boots – Hunter’s Leg – 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Gleams